Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, April 10, 2006 @ 4:58 AM
Penang, Part 3..

Blogger's Note : I am so sorry for delaying the entry, and this is to make up for it.

When we came out of the museum, we saw three statues : this AstroBoy statue, this Predator or Alien statue and the cutest Ninja Turtle statue ever!

We couldn't resist it and took a photo with it. :D

Simply adorable. Not us. The turtle. Okay. Maybe us. A little bit :D . But the turtle is adorable too. I have no brush skills so my brush prints are like, all over the place. So please forgive me if you find its too girly or hearty or not professional-looking. Cos I ain't a professional.

After the Museum (cameras loaded with pics of toys... and more toys), we were taken to the BEACH! It was the Batu Feringghi beach, though I don't know which one, but it's a public beach, and the prices you have to pay for services are a whopper.


We wanted to go for the banana boat ride first. We paid our money, then donned our lifejackets, and then gathered round for a group picture!

I was looking blur cause Miss Kamini snapped the picture too fast and I was trying to put my glasses somewhere else, and when I looked up, the camera clicked. Shit.

The beach was that kind of beach that had 3 types of sand. The upper part of the beach, which had the umbrellas and beach chairs had this rough, painful kind of sand, that when you step on it, it makes you feel ticklish and pain. And, you have to watch for bits of horseshit.

The middle part was the best. Soft, white, sand. Wonderful, soft, powdery and WHITE. I love this kind of sand :D. It was a little dangerous sitting there, because that part of the sand was like a makeshift track for road runners. So if you don't watch for cars, you might get run over by a passing (or speeding :D) road runner.

The bottom part was wet, and rough. I don't really like this part, though it's good for making sandcastles and writing your names on it before seeing it get washed away by the mighty sea.
Kaisin was being crazy. Haha. She's pointing at the camera. My hair was HORRIBLE! I was turning around, so the picture was taken of me in midturn. From front to back of the banana boat, Eric, Yee Lin, Kai Sin, Me, Joan , Huai, Tian Yi. The banana boat was SUPER FUN! I loved it! I wanted to go again, but I was super broke. :)

I was feeling bored at one point so I took out my camera and snapped a photo :D

Haha. Miss. Kamini so chio. :D Now, where's Cik. Zafrina?

After this, we all decided to go and sit jetskis. :D I sat with Kai Sin, while Joan sat with Terence, and Yee Lin sat with Tian Yi. Oh my God. I screamed until my lungs hurt like mad. Hua Yein, who was sitting on the edge of the water with Sylvia, said she could hear my screams all along the way. Imagine.

"OH. MY. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kaisin. Is. Dangerous. Period.

Everytime the jetski sped up, it would bump, and my chin would bump into Kai Sin's shoulder, and my jaw hurt like shit. Sorry, Kaisin :). But overall, it was fun. :D

Aight, continuation soon. Need to do bio project. Sorry again :( But Bio comes first. :D