Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, January 26, 2007 @ 7:11 PM
Upside Down.

Upside Down

Dunno lah... I have been feeling really really emo lately.
And left out.
Got to work on controlling my emotions as they tend to get out easily.

I'm sorry if i've bitten off your head once or twice...

Went crazy snapping photos at home & using different functions, thanks to Jing, who actually showed me the macro shot function on the camera, and also editing pics to make them seem more... nostalgic and regal.

I sketched this pic. *Big, super kao grin*

Okay la. I used Photoshop. -_-

For this pic, I decided to try something more special & used the sketch and then the photocopy filter, then inverted the colors.

Wahaha, Jason has eyebags. :P That's Miss.Nicole in the background anyway.

Lets have a photoshoot in college on Monday. What say you peeps?