Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Saturday, January 27, 2007 @ 9:42 PM
Who'll Be The First To Cry?.

Who'll Be The First To Cry?

Earlier on, Huai messaged me and said she was reading through my blog and she wanted some pics.
Then Andrew messaged me and said that both of them were going through the earlier posts on my blog about 5 Gamma, and seeing if they'd cry or not.
I laughed, and then said i'd play too.

I scrolled through all the posts from April - December, and the post that made me want to cry most was the post on Thursday, June 15th, 2006, where I wrote about the magazine designing thing, and we had all our quotes.

Then, to add salt to the wound...

A: I'd give anything to turn back time.
W: Yea! Me too. I'd kill my .... and feed him to the dog just to turn back time.
A: I wish I could just remember everything, or store all our memories in one DVD, and i'll play it non-stop and never get bored of it . Ever.
W: DREWW! YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY!!
HY: STOP! NOW YOU'RE MAKING ME!!!

-_-|