Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, February 05, 2007 @ 8:42 PM
No Change, After All.

No Change, After All.

Didn't really like the Drogue design lah.
At the bottom there was this horizontal scrollbar that was driving me nuts.
If anyone can come up with a better blogskin for me, i'll love you long time!!!

I particularly despise this current skin because of the line spacing - however I arrange it the words still seem to stick to each other.

WenLiang's going to Aussie on Friday!
Going to miss him lots, since he was the kid that sat behind me since last year!
Witty, and sharp, he always cracks me up, and his memorable cartoons - especially fattus rattus - are the bomb!
And he always has a good ear when you have a good rant, and he always allows me to doodle on his desk whenever I like!!!!
Sad, sad.
:(

Labels: ,