Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, February 01, 2007 @ 8:00 PM
New Shooz !.

Shooz, Shooz, Shooz!

Went to The Curve/IKANO/CineLeisure for some jalan-jalan time and shopping.
The stupid Al-Ikhsan shop at The Curve didn't have my shoe size, which is seven, or sometimes, eight.
Go on, laugh.
Call me Bigfoot.


I finally bought my shoes in a store in CineLeisure!!!

Blue box.
You ManchesterUnited fans will know why I particularly despise this shade of blue.
Hehe.

I don't usually buy shoes from Adidas.
I usually go for Nike - more expensive, but supposedly better grip (I slipped many many times while wearing my old pair of Adidas' in Korea. And boy, it hurt.) and better quality, or Converse - cheaper, & i'm a sneaker fan!!!
But since Adidas came out with their three-stripes sneaker thing, I went crazy.

I don't love London.
I've never even been there.
But I guess it is a nice place.

Do you know how much I love my shooz?


Now, if only I could get the CristianoRonaldo tee from Nike.
If you do get me one, me love you long time!!!!