Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, January 31, 2007 @ 5:01 PM
Emo Time!.

Emo Time!

I'm gonna go to Mid Valley on Saturday, no matter who doesn't turn up and no matter who goes.
COZ I MISS YOU DUDES SO FUCKING MUCH !!!!

Especially miss these three donkeys. LOL!

Ahhh, I miss the time we spent on Penang Beach, sitting on a jetski for the first time with Kai Sin, therefore risking my life, and also having the time of my life on the banana boat!
Making sandcastles with Adam and Joan until we heard the faint "phwump" of KaiSin's and Huai's dune buggy in the sand...

Before....

It's too bad I didn't take an "After" picture. :P

The most sampated Chemistry teacher we've ever had!!!
Tries to be serious but absolutely cant, & she often bursts into fits of random laughter, setting us all off.
GAWSH IVE BEEN A BAD STUDENT! I HAVEN'T GONE BACK TO VISIT YOUUU!!

I miss the first monkey, and I ESPECIALLY MISS THE MIDDLE MONKEY !

Whenever I listen to slow, sad, songs, like Jesse McCartney's Come To Me or Take Your Time, I think of you dudes and start crying, no shit.

GEEZZZZZZZ!