Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, April 04, 2007 @ 10:53 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHOCOLATE MEMOIRS!.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOCOLATEMEMOIRS!!!!!!

A year ago, ChocolateMemoirs was born!!!!!!

Though a bleak one it is.... .... i'm not really feeling okay right now.

I am thankful that I started this blog to pour out my feelings, to write whenever I felt like writing, to expand my creativity, to meet new friends.... AND ESPECIALLY FELLOW BLOGGERS! For without you, I never would have met people like June and a few others, who has stopped blogging, but she used to read my blog anyway.

THANK YOU
to everyone who gave me pictures, gave me ideas and people who helped to set up this blog - and of course blogskins.com and its wonderful designers whose skins I have been using for the past one year.

THANK YOU to Dollar and Pounds, for without both of you, there would not be much inspiration to blog about.
You know you two make me happy.
*Cough cough*
NEXT POINT.

THE ULTIMATE THANK YOU TO 5 GAMMA, for without you, there would not be the me I am now.
I love you guys all so much I wish that I was right there right now.
I squeezed my eyes shut before I blew out my birthday candles and I wished so hard that we all would stay together even after school was over... but I guess there's no use now....
Everyone's split apart.
Well, not exactly everyone. But still.
I wouldn't even mind wearing that hideous orange pumpkin uniform (now, ladies and gentlemen, you know why I will not EVER buy an orange teeshirt and wear it to college.. or even at home for that matter) only if you guys were wearing it to.
I will NEVER wear orange unless you guys wear it with me too :)
*DING .. I HAVE AN IDEA!* LETS ALL BUY THE SAME ORANGE SHIRT AND WEAR IT OUT ONE DAY!!!!

THANK YOU to my furry bunny.
For making me laugh, for always being there for me, for cheering me up when I am down, for hearing ALL my secrets, for licking up my salty tears when I cried to myself, for giving me kisses when I come home, for ALWAYS BEING HAPPY TO SEE ME.
I love you baby Candy :)
You're my bestest bestest friend in the whole wide world.
And I know I am yours too!

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, THANK YOU TO ALL MY BLOG READERS AND FRIENDS, for without you, ChocolateMemoirs still would have been born, but it would be BORING.

THANK YOU ALL.

I LOVE YOU, BLOG :D

Pictures about Metamorphosis soon!

Labels: