Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, March 30, 2007 @ 12:23 AM
Eesh..

Maybe I should let all negative things go.
Just .. stay positive.

Oh well.

I went to MNG today and bought myself a purpley top. :)
Happy.
Wonder why I never noticed MNG clothes before, only Zara's.
Going to frequent MNG from now on :D

And... when I walked by Starbucks..
Guess what I did?
I bought my greentea frap again ><
.... I am soooooooooooooooo guilty.
I need to stop.

Wheee, tomorrow's paintballll!
I dont freaking care bout the bruises, I wanna hit some freaking people!!!!!!!
I don't even care about the sun turning me black!

I wanna play I wanna playyy!!!!

See y'all tomorrow!

Labels: