Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, March 29, 2007 @ 9:55 PM
The calm after the storm..

p=mWell.
Today was ................ interesting.

Owh yah, first things first...
I'm damn sorry if I pissed you off.
I'm damn kayu with words lar kay.

FUCK APOLOGIES.
I HAVE HAD ENOUGH.
YOU THINK YOU STILL CAN TREAT ME LIKE RUBBISH?
FINE. WHATEVER.
I'M DONE WITH ALL YOUR SHIT.

NEVER PISS ME OFF, DUDE. I SAID, NEVER.


*edit*
Some friend you are.
All is forgiven. :)


-*-

We were somewhere in Klang, when I spotted these tall tall trees growing by the hundreds at the side of the road.

"Oei? Why the kelapa sawit trees damn tall wan?!"
"Not kelapa sawit lar woman! It's coconut trees."
"No lehhh! I thought coconut trees grew on beaches with sand and stuff."
"... Well, these are coconut trees."
"...."

On the way to Subang to dine at Rakuzen, a nice Japanese restaurant :DDD
Quite pricey though.
Must bring your rich uncle along with you.
:)

Beef yakiniku set!!!!
Damn nice.

My rice :P

TERENCE!!!
This *ahem* tamago is so nice, so sweet, so yummyyyyy!
The best tamago EVER.
:DDDD

I won't say who's cooking it.

This is damn farking nice.
GREEN TEEEAAA :(

And then while sitting at the courtyard on Monday...

Muahaha.
Don't kill me hor.

Then... I took WeiHong's cap :)

Bah I wanna steal your cap :(
Damn nice!!!!!!!111

Just as I was about to snap a photo, Weihong knocked my head to the side so that could see the Nike tick. D:

Muahaha :)
Sis and bro.

Then when I got home, I was bored so I snapped artistic-ish pictures everywhere, but this is the nicest one.

MY CAT!! 111
I used to feed her with bits of spare chicken whenever she was sitting outside my kitchen window >< She even jumped through the window one day in search for me. :)
She then disappeared for a few months...
Then the other day my maid came running to call me that she was back ... with two kittens this time!
D: She went off and got laid -_-

However, on Wednesday, I found out that the brown kitten was dead.
When I thought it was just sleeping in a very cute manner. :(
Mom and my maid used a wire and cardboard to retrieve the kitten's body and buried it.

:( Poor little kitten.

Damn bad mood now lah.
Don't know why. :(

MassColympics tomorrow!!!!

Labels: , ,