Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, March 22, 2007 @ 11:15 AM
I AM B.O.R.E.D.

Quote of last week:

"LETS GO MILK COFFEE!!!"

Ahaha.
Forgot to put it up on yesterday's post.
They put so much milk in the free coffees that they started to look like teh tarik :D

:P
Am now currently in the Media Hub, PR Station.
Their DELL computers here are not bad, compared to the library's cacated ones, where a Trojan pops up like every 15 minutes or so. :(

Jason's sitting beside me, and on my far left are Alyssa, Rae and Chel.
:D

I actually wanted to go to Sunway Pyramid to get myself MegCabot's Mediator Book 2, but then it started raining.
Pfffft.
Thank you, God.
I have such good luck.

I really have been a good girl this year. :(

Labels: ,