Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Saturday, March 17, 2007 @ 10:31 PM
Love is overrated..

I don't think I believe in love any more.
After what i've gone through...

I have learnt how to pick myself up and dust myself off.
And fend for my own rights.
And hide my jealousy.

How long do I have to endure all this????

p/s : Today's work was shit. Gave a campus tour with Nashie to a family full of squids (nerds) and tried to assist a family full of jakuns.
p/p/s: Urrrghhh. I can't stand that person any more larhhhhhrhrhrhrhrhrhhhhhhhh!
p/p/p/s: feel like slapping her. argh. should i?
p/p/p/p/s: on second thought, i dont see her at all, so ... nah.

Labels: , ,