Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, March 13, 2007 @ 6:15 PM
Blue Murder..

12th March 2007 : We got Pwn'd by a piece of paper.

Sorry if I scared anyone yesterday.
But the stuff said to me last night was insulting.
I'm not a fucking cry baby.
I don't like to cry.
I hate shedding tears.

But I can't stop it falling.

This teaches me to appreciate my friends and my beloved cousins more.

I love you all.
Each and every one of my friends.
Old friends or new friends.
Especially Mr.Lim and Pn. Dayang, for caring.

LOVES!
Will post later :D

Labels: ,