Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, March 06, 2007 @ 9:30 PM
the kids from down under..

The Kids From Down Under.

Quote from Patience, by Take That, "My heart is numb as the feeling, so why i'm still healing? I need time, have a little patience."

First, let me introduce to you this cute little buggers from the land where kangaroos hop aplenty.
This guy's five, and has the biggest eyes i've ever seen on any living human ever.
And his eyelashes are pretty.
Very pretty.

Constance.
She's four.
She's kind of bossy, and kind of whiny, but you'll get used to it.
Yes yes, she was supposed to look like a mouse, but...
I'm no makeup artist, you know.

So let the pictures begin.

I am a dark, fugly pig. :(






The left one was genuinely pissed, the right one was posing.
HAHA.

Ok, ok I confess.
She wasn't holding the camera.
I was.
But she stuck out her hand at the last minute before the snap that made her look like she took it.


Constance was practically doing XD.

Gaussian Blur pixel 2.5 twice, then changed the color to Grayscale.
My favorite picture of the whole lot.

Left one cute yah.
My smile was too cheesy, I could even kill a mouse.

And last, but not least.

Was trying not to laugh because mom was saying something funny.
Haha. :P

Part Two coming up soon!

Good luck all FICMers for tomorrow's MS paper!
Better sharpen your history skills!

Labels: ,