Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, March 05, 2007 @ 11:40 PM
Wedding, HOO!.

Khing And Albert's Wedding.

Whee!
Photo credits to Beanie, part of the crew of http://wehartnicearses.blogspot.com/ and a cousin of mine!
Wakaka.
Thanks yah.

Wore a top that made me look pregnant.
Huai : " HOW MANY MONTHS AH! "
Me : ROARRRR

The funniest memory of the night was when we all had to stand up and "Yam Seng".
Huai was shouting yelling screaming shrieking "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!" so loud (in a super high pitched tone), that it made me and Joan nearly kill ourselves with laughter.




I shall treasure and heart this picture!
Miss you donkeys :P


Labels: ,