Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Sunday, March 04, 2007 @ 12:13 PM
Bye..

Bye

Quote from Nobody's Listening by Linkin Park "Nothing to gain, Everything to fear."

You guys are going back today.
Even though I snapped at you guys in the car yesterday night because I was cranky, I want you guys to know that before I see you guys off today in the airport, I didn't mean a single word.
At all.

The next time you come back, you'll be all grown up, and i'll have to start all over again.

And you know i'll be right here waiting.

Labels: ,