Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, March 01, 2007 @ 6:43 PM
Emo.

When i'm at home alone, I sink into a new low.
I start getting all emo, and I just isolate myself for a moment.

I can't think straight.

I want to find the old me again.
The girl who didn't give a shit,
The girl who never cared about anything,
The girl who never opened her heart to anything,
Or anyone.
The girl who never gave a damn about anything depressing,who just let it all out and had fun.

The pre-college me.

Help me rediscover myself.
I need my daily/weekly/monthly dose of Guavalians.

I think most of us have changed.
.......................................................... Especially me.

The fact is, I don't want to change.
I never wanted to change.

I know we used to say "Oh we'll keep in touch next year, and we'll all still be good friends " and yeah, we still are good friends, but for how long?
I've never talked to YeeLin for two months. Or Lynette.
Or heard from Sylvia.
And some are MIA.

I think I saw it coming all along.

I want to turn back time.

p/s: You. Why can't you make up your mind?

Labels: