Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, February 28, 2007 @ 7:02 PM
Some quizzes..

Some quizzes I got from ZhengJoo's blog and Jason's blog.
Wuakakaka.
Yup, you guys are right.
They ARE fun :P

You Are Strawberry Ice Cream

A bit shy and sensitive, you are sweet to the core.
You often find yourself on the outside looking in.
Insightful and pensive, you really understand how the world works.

You are most compatible with chocolate chip ice cream.

Your Birthdate: October 27

You are a spiritual soul - a person who tries to find meaning in everything.
You spend a good amount of time meditating, trying to figure out life.
Helping others is also important to you. You enjoy social activities with that goal.
You are very generous and giving. Yet you expect very little in return.

Your strength: Getting along with anyone and everyone

Your weakness: Needing a good amount of downtime to recharge

Your power color: Cobalt blue

Your power symbol: Dove

Your power month: September

I DON'T FRIGGING MEDITATE , YO!
I AIN'T A HIPPIE!

In a Past Life...

You Were: A Gorgeous Despot.

Where You Lived: Mexico.

How You Died: Suicide.

Wow. I was apparently from Mexico and I commited suicide.

Naughty Girl by Beyonce

"Tonight I'll be your naughty girl
I'm callin all my girls
We're gonna turn this party out
I know you want my body"

2004 was your year! You felt sexy as hell - and it showed.

DON'T CRACK ME UP!
SEXY.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

What Your Dreams Mean...

Your dreams seem to show that you're a bit disturbed... but nothing serious.

You may have a problem you're trying to work out in your sleep.

Your dreams tend to reflect your insecurities.

You have a very vivid imagination and a rich creative mind.

You secretly want to hide your dreams from your waking mind.

Oh. I see.

Your 2005 Song Is

Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani

"This shit is bananas B-A-N-A-N-A-S)"

For you, 2005 was the Best Year Ever.

No, you're wrong, 2006 was the best year ever.
2005 was fun, cos' of SimplePlan. Hahs.
And I LOVE Hollaback girl :P
Yeah. So partially correct.

You are 87% Scorpio

Holy sh*t, this test creeped me out cos' every single question they had in there spelt W-I-N-N-I-E!
O.O
I guess I AM a true Scorpio! :P

You Are 20% Gross

You're not gross, but you tend to think everyone else is. And you're right... they are!
Some people may think you're a neat freak, but at least you'll never die of flesh eating bacteria.

O.o

Your Eyes Should Be Green

Your eyes reflect: Striking attractiveness and danger

What's hidden behind your eyes: A vivid inner world

Cool, I ALWAYS wanted green eyes ala Frodo (I forgot what his real name is. *Rolls eyes*)

Labels: