Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, February 15, 2007 @ 5:01 PM
Not Expected.

Not Expected.

Last Saturday, mom told us that Hoi was coming back, bringing Constance and Mason with her.
Then she told us that she'd be back on the 19th.


Today, after coll, we decided to stop by KFC to pick up some cheesy wedges for a snack (I was hungry...)
Then mom casually went, "Eh, I want to try one box, so help me buy one more ya."
We agreed, then we bought the snacks.

I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT THAT THE EXTRA BOX WAS FOR MOM!

When we reached our street, mom acted like normal, as if it was any other day.
Then, as we turned into our driveway, I saw Constance (pic) and Mason, taller & lankier & definitely cuter, peering at us out from our front door.

HOI TRICKED US!!!!!!

ROAR!

I'M SO HAPPY THAT THEY'RE BACK!

Labels: ,