Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, February 06, 2007 @ 8:26 PM
Don't You Just Hate Know-It-Alls?.

Don't You Just Hate Know-It-Alls?

I HATE HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Yes. Her.

I cringe whenever she raises her hand in class after every sentence the lecturer has uttered, and then after that, her loud fake-accented voice fills the room, drawing eye-rolls from the rest.
Sometimes, she doesn't raise her hand at all ; just blabs out like she owns the class.

And, if that's not bad enough, when me and someone were talking softly - SOFTLY, mind you - behind her;
She had the nerve to turn around and glare at us until I couldn't even see her pupils.

Worse, 5 minutes later, when I didn't hear what the lecturer said properly (you know, being the deaf ass I am) and went, "Huh?"
She turned around AND GLARED AGAIN!

I shall call her Gollum from now on.

Geramnyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Syaf, I'M 100% VOTING FOR YOU ON THURSDAY!

Labels: ,