Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Saturday, February 10, 2007 @ 11:25 AM
Magical Theatre Restaurant.

Magical Theatre Restaurant

As mentioned before, I hung out with my classmates & some Student Council Members (didn't talk to them though) at the Magical Theatre Restaurant in SunwayPyramid.
Didn't even know the restaurant existed before I heard Alicia worked there.
Guess I don't really go to that area.

Arrived early, hung out with MunSuet, JingChen & Jason before the others came.
Watched them all play blackjack & "chor dai di" and I think I know how to play blackjack now. :DD

It took a while before all the camwhoring started.

First pic with Flo!

Was grinning from ear to ear.


The speakers at MTR rocked.
The bass pounded in my ears, and my heart seemed to beat to the tune.
:D

Soon, they cut the music, cos' this magician dude, coincidentially named Mr.Robin, came on, and picked WeiHong out from the crowd to come help him do some trick.
You could imagine WeiHong's face.

On the left, Syaf, and on the right, Nashie :D

To WeiHong's horror, and to our amazement, the magician stuffed one end of a long blue cloth down his teeshirt, and Mr.Robin then unzipped WeiHong's fly... =O to stuff the blue cloth inside!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll continue this post soon, when I get back from Genting. :)
Mom & gang going to see Sir Cliff-Richards sing tonight.
(In my opinion, only old people and chinese ahbeng singers or people like Jolin *ew* Tsai go there to sing, and that's why Genting sucks.)
Going to rot there!!!
I WANT A LAPTOP SO I CAN PLANT MY ASS IN STARBUCKS AND NEVER MOVE TILL DINNERTIME!!!!!!!!

:(

Labels: , , ,