Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, February 07, 2007 @ 2:23 PM
Pictionary : Class.

Pictionary : Class.

My camera was abused yesterday.
Felt so guilty, so I decided to give it a rest today (and only use it tomorrow).


ECS was 3 hours, so when the break came, I was damn thankful for it, seeing as my butt hurt from sitting on the plastic chair for so long and I was getting really restless.
Gollum went around class, asking people for their numbers.
She didn't even come to any of us - the right hand side tables - to ask for a number.
And someone gave her a fake number, eh.
Smartass. :]

******************************
PICTURE REMOVED, DUE TO *COUGH*SOMEONE*COUGH* :DD
It's okay, dood. I understand. Haha.
*******************************

I was imagining her head below my hand. :P
She never shuts up.
I bet she even talks to her walls at home, and even they can't stand her.

I like notebooks with creative covers.
Not mine, found it at the table behind me, and just grabbed it and snapped a photo.
I think it's Jason's.

Evon hurriedly snapped this for me because the class was over and we were gathering our stuff.
This pic reminds me of Pig from that Japanesey chibi Disney Channel series that I used to watch.
Samurai School?

Moi & Geoffrey were camwhoring while waiting for our food at the chinese stalls when Kien leaned over and gave my Sony the finger.
"Hey, NICE LEH! Now you look like Mini-Me" Geoff laughed.


The dudes wanted to play table tennis, so we headed down to the MPH near the Annexe Auditorium.
I didn't know that there were table tennis tables, a few comfy-looking sofas and a foosball table sitting in a corner.

That's Amelia in the background.
She can beat me flat at darts.
The darts that I throw can't even stick to the damn board.

@ HumanCommunications class......

Professor Jing in the background.
Joan, you should be proud of this dude. LOL

They even have matching cars.

Miss.Tharshni asked us to act out some scene...
And it turned out to be a war between 2 groups.
No offense given or taken. :]
Had fun, laughed till I nearly cried.


And after college, I headed to EsquireKitchen in Atria for fooood.
I like the food there, but their staff are all old ladies in their sixties or seventies.
Makes me wonder what happens if they don't show up for work one fineee day....



Today, I apologize for being very the emo.
If you guys have noticed. Haha.

:] And thanks for cheering me up too.
You know who you dudes are.

Labels: ,