Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Sunday, February 11, 2007 @ 8:01 PM
Am I Racist?.

Am I Racist?

Towards my own kind?
Cos' today, after driving down from Genting around 8-9 something in the morning (crazy hour, don't ask why), after making a pit stop at The Concorde, KL, for some yucky, in my opinion, dim sum, dad stopped at this sleazy chinese bookshop/brush shop/CD shop somewhere in KL.
I've been there once before, and that time, dad didn't want to budge for about 2 hours, and I nearly died in there plus, I vowed never to go back there again.

But whoopee, I renewed my vow today.

I SHALL NEVER STEP FOOT IN THAT STUPID BORING ASS SHOP AGAIN. EVER.

Jesus, why in the world would I, of all people, want to learn Chinese?
Yes lah, I know, "China is rising in the world today" and all that crap, but isn't ENGLISH the world's standard language?
Now, if I were to work in a magazine or in a newspaper, how the fuck am I supposed to use the Chinese language to my advantage?
And besides, the Chinese language is some kind of a stupid, fucked up thing derived from the cave writings on the walls or something from long ago.

The only thing I think the Chinese language is good for : bad words.
In English, it's only : bitch, motherfucker, fuck, asshole.. you know.
And In Chinese : ma chao hai, cibai, lanjiao, diu lei, tiao ni ... and etc. in several chinese dialects.
CREATIVE, KAN!

But anyway, that shop should be demolished. Yes.

Came home, popped in Hilary Duff's Raise Your Voice DVD for the second time, AND I LOVED IT!
Yes, I love Hilary Duff movies.
So sue me.

:DD

I ADORE KIWI!!!

His real name's Johnny Lewis.
Adore the look in his eyes & especially the blue eyes, but the eyebrows ... well.
The eyebrows have to go.

Labels: