Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, March 01, 2007 @ 12:01 PM
Been tagged AGAIN..

Tagged.

Ish. These things keep coming up nowadays.:P
I love doing these things. Keeps my mind and my writing flow alive.
Tagged by Jason.

Rule of the game:Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

1) I used to suck my right thumb.
2) I don't like the sound of forks and spoons scraping against each other.
3) I hate people who judge a person by their cover.
4) I was kinda addicted to teh ais. Used to drink it at SriKL .. 2 times a day! Now, not so often. (The last time I drank teh ais was last last last week! o.o)
5) I have this weird habit of swearing in the middle of sentences. Gotta learn how to stop. I freak people out sometimes.
6) I dressed like a guy when I was in form 3. (And was an outcast because of it.)
7) My most embarassing high school memory : .................. too embarassing to put here. :P
8) I used to like the nerdiest guys ever. When I was in form 1 and form 2 and form 3. God.
9) I never stayed over at any cousin's house until the year before last. And i've never stayed over since.
10) I am very very self-conscious. Don't think many people think I am that kind of person, but I am. I admit. I am.

I tag:
-Florence Song
-Florence Loo (wakaka)
-Surekha
-Blade
-Bunny
-Hoho

Labels: