Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, March 08, 2007 @ 8:41 AM
Madness..

Madness.


Miss.Tharshini just blew her top on us.
Right now, it's 8.49, and i'm using some poor dude's ID, because he forgot to logoff and just left.
*Looks away innocently*

Ngahaha.

I mean, Ms.T just came into class, and she slammed doors like it was nobody's business.
Seriously.
I mean, geez, give us a fucking break.
We're college students, for gawd's sakes.
Just because of a few complaints, you get all angry and you can scream at us as soon as you come in.

What a b!tch with a stick up her ass.

And i'm rushing to finish my assignment before I turn into dogshit in her eyes.
-_-
What a day.

Labels: ,