Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, March 09, 2007 @ 10:44 PM
A Change..

Back to one of fedora_girl's skins.
Felt it was time for a change.

Anyway, got caught in a little bit of rain, and am sick!
Nose all stuffed up, can't smell a thing; even the smell of yummy foo chuk soup cooking!!!!!!!!
Keep sniffing, and blowing my nose, but to no avail.

Coughing like a mad cow too.
Have to drink a lot of water now, but I don't want!!!!
Hate water.

I WANT DRINK SOYA BEANNNNN from YEOS :(

LOVE.

Labels: ,