Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Saturday, March 10, 2007 @ 1:46 PM
There you go again..

Yeah.
I just want to know one single thing.
WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT ME FOR THE DAUGHTER I AM JUST ONCE?! I have tried to be more hardworking, and I am, doing my assignments, studying and stuff. And still, you put me down. WHAT MORE DO I HAVE TO DO FOR YOU TO SHOW YOU THAT I AM NOT WHO I USED TO BE BEFORE?
THERE YOU GO AGAIN.
Every single second, niggling at me, only to be ignored.
HOW MUCH MORE DO I HAVE TO ENDURE THIS , BEFORE I RUN AWAY?!

The only thing keeping me sane is this blog, and my friends.

HELP ME.

Labels: ,