Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, March 16, 2007 @ 9:23 PM
Pictionary - Taylor's Campus Day One!.

The day in pictures.
Photo creds to my Nokia 3250 and Jason.

Nice leh my photography skills :P

Haha the flash of red you see is Jason.

And the attack of the Xanga emoticons begins...

Then, we rushed back to work...

-*-

Shyiet.
I really really really reeellly rilly rilly want a boonie bunny!!!

*insert oh my god emoticon here*
DAMN CUTEEE!!
Without the face also can tell damn cute!!!!
Me wan this kind of bunnyyyyyy :(
The black ears and the cow-marks round the eyes are supadorable!!!

Labels: , , ,