Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, March 16, 2007 @ 7:20 PM
Work? Or not work?.

Random parts of convos I remember from today :-

Miss.Tharshini: I'm sure the juniors will look good under you guys.
Robin: Oh yeah, they will definitely look good under me.
Miss.Tharshini: *laughs*

Someone I can barely remember: He can do anything you want him to do, man!
Miss. Josephine: Can you give me a massage, then?
Me: *thinking* urrrrrrrrhhh...

Haha.
Work today was ... uh.
Kind of boring, actually.

Except for the part where we all chilled and stuff at the back.
And definitely the part where my lovely fellow Guavalians Kai and Drew paid me a visit, though I bet they were practically bored out of their minds, but still I love you guys for that!
Love love love love loveys you two so so so much!!!

Wellll.
I showed up in my pregnant-looking-ahma-top, light-wash jeans and (sort of flat) heels.
The heels killed my feet after 2 hours of walking up and down the stairs, and blisters formed on either side.
I phoned mom and told her to help me bring my trusty Converses, socks and a long black teeshirt.
Die, I definitely cannot wear formal to work next time.
Or heels.
HOW?

The only campus tour I gave was the one I gave Kai and Drew.
The rest of the time was spent stoning around MPH, arranging the stuff on the tables, chatting with (the ever so cool) Miss. Gayatri - no idea how to spell her name - and camwhoring with the now very popular Taylors School Of Communication sign.
I hope it will turn out better tomorrow!!

This time, I shall be armed with a tee and a skirt bottom. :D
Oh, and my sneakers, of course.

Labels: ,