Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, March 26, 2007 @ 5:38 PM
Pictures and Mr.Euro's Birthday..

Woots.
First things first.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEN LIANG!!!!

Seventeen years old and counting :D

Wooh. :D
Next comes Joan, then comes Florence(Song) then comes me den comes Huai.
Of all the still-sixteen-years-old people that I know lah. :DD
(If I missed anyone out, sorry yah. Haha. My brain rusty, or I just don't know that you're even sixteen.)

Hope you get lots and lots of presents and get wasted! hope you have lots of fun there in the land down under!!!!
:D When you come back for the hols' we all gonna go out and CELEBRATE!

Second things second...

Random pic-chas from my phone!

Took this on the way to school ... I mean college the other day :D
The sun was this big reddish-orange ball in the sky, and it was really really beautiful, in spite of the fact that it was killing my eyes.
So I lifted up my phone and just snapped a lovely photo.

In spite of what people say .. that sunsets are romantic and all, I think that sunrises are equally as nice!!

Woohoo, Heroes ad near 1 Utama.
I love Heroes!!!
When i'm finished with Miss.Cath's work i'm so going to sit and watch Milo Ventimiglia on Episode Four.
Bwahahaahaha.

-PICTURE REMOVED-
Someone: Eh, this picture makes you look like a big fat nerd!!!!
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I can assure you that Someone = EVIL.

I am so not a nerrrd.
Pffft!!

NEXT!

Woo Nash looks suave :D

Jason and me with my Xanga emoticon face.
:P

The ever so curious me.
I hate my ahma specs kay. :(

:D
Nyahaha.
My imagination ran wild - like it tends to when i'm using Photoshop :P

Geoff's poses are all so creative!
(Scroll down to find the 2nd Taylors' Open Day post - damn chunted. Kaka.)

-*-

Miss.Cath sprang last-minute homework on all of us - write a 450-500 opinion essay on anything we like with three (I think) topic sentences and what nots to be handed in TOMORROW.
Crazy sial.

First question : What the hell is a topic sentence?!?!

Second question: What should I write on?

My opinions on Manchester United versus Chelsea?
Cristiano Ronaldo or WayneRooney? (WAHAHA I AM SO GOING TO LOVE THIS)

Burger King or McDonalds? (I guess I finally settled on this after scratching my first essay on Cristiano Ronaldo because it looked more like an essay based on religion.)
PizzaHut or Dominos Pizza?
Japan or Korea?

Tolong!

Labels: , , ,