Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, March 22, 2007 @ 8:37 PM
And ... the avalanche begins..

Lots of pictures!
Enjoy :D

From the second day of Open Day....

Was supposed to wear formal;
But being me, you know lah.
:D

Wahaha.
This picture is classic wei.

Or I think so it was Geoff's shoe.

I hate my face here.
:(
Me, WeiHong and Nash's fingers.

To the Sunway outing on Sunday...


Mmmmmmmmmmm~


111!
Damn hungry :(


-_-
*Smacks forehead*


After Mc.D's, we headed down to the S&J shop thing downstairs.
People, DO NOT go to S&J, their items are all from Petaling Street's skankiest shops.
I've seen em.
Go to BSM in SS2, PJ instead.
Better quality than S&J, same kind of products, more variety and it's CHEAPER!
SO LETS ALL BOYCOTT S&J!!

*ahem* Back to the topic at hand. :D

The Attack Of The Emoticons Part 2



Ahaha. :D
Should have drawn imaginary drool on the side of my mouth.

CLASSIC WEI HIS FACE HAHAHAHAHA!


The best candid pic i've ever seen of me yet.
I ABSOLUTELY CANT take candid pix.

Neh, a few posts back, I wrote bout this random convo I had with this dood.
Ahaha.
Neh, this picture proves it :D

LOOKY!
It's none other than WinnieThePooh.

I look much better, 'kays?

And to random pictures in college....

Ahaha.
:D
Laughed my head off when I realized what Eva was doing :P


This group's presentation caused a lot of ... er... pondering to go on in class after that.
:)
I'm ordinary and that's what I got :D

Remember the Sweet Tooth post a couple o' weeks back?
Well, lemme refresh your memory.


Haha.
The ciggie's still there, and we gave the statue a new toy to play with.
:)

DADADA ~ ;D

Labels: , , ,