Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, April 30, 2007 @ 11:01 PM
Mama, we're all going to die..

Hoey: Eh, Cliff, you have elf ears!
Clifford: HAR?!?!?!?! REALLY AH? *clasps both his ears and runs off to look at the nearest mirror*
Hoey: LOL.
Come to think of it, he really reminds me of someone I know pretty well. :P

Haha, if you think all my post titles have been emo lately, I am not ... at least I was not.
They are lines from a My Chemical Romance song called "Mama".
I was addicted to it the day before and kept singing it over and over again.
Well, it's really sadistic and it curses at mothers and the word hell is repeated over and over again, so if you don't like that sort of stuff then don't download it.
If otherwise, please do.
It'll knock your socks off. Promise.

Welllll.
All i can say is, after this past Saturday and today, I can officially say that MidValleyMegamall is my new home. :P
I LOVE SHOPPING - but lately, the shopping I got was only window shopping :(
Spotted a nice un-lala pair of black ballet flats in Momoe - *gasp* the only un-lala thing in Momoe! - that were absolutely fucking gorgeous for RM37.
I want I want!!!!!!!!
And I want a denim skirt so bad from MNG.
Aaaaaaaaaah!

If only I had the moolah.

Oh yeah. Will update about my life this past two weeks as soon as I can ok. :D Life's been a whirl of ups and downs, and rite now its ... kind of down.

So, see you soon.

p/s: can anyone tell me the repeat showing time of this week's America's Next Top Model? I missed today's episode. =_=


p/p/s:
ECSF 01 English for College Studies I A- 3.67
FCOM 111 Introduction to Human Communication B+ 3.33
FCOM 112 Introduction to Mass Comm C+ 2.33
LAN 1003 Pengajian Malaysia/Malaysian Studies B- 2.67

THANK GOD I DIDN'T FUCKING FAIL MALAYSIAN STUDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
*throws computer mouse into the air*
GREEN TEA FRAPPUCINOS FOR ALLLLLL!

p/p/p/s:
Gavin : "Do, a deer, a female deer" . HAHAHA.
He sang this like ... six times today?
Alah I know lar.
I'm the only person that will layan you and your do-re-mi song.
:P

p/p/p/p/s:
Read HOT! magazine today while waiting for momma.
And I read (kind of outdated now lah, but still...) that
BRITNEY SPEARS HOOKED UP WITH HOWIE DAY IN REHAB and are STILL TOGETHER NOW.
REHAB.
HOWIE DAY, THE GOD WHO SANG THE GODLY SONG "COLLIDE" WENT TO REHAB.
FOR TAKING DRUGS.

... SOMEBODY SHOOT ME.

Labels: