Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, April 16, 2007 @ 9:52 PM
Study, study, study..

Study, Study, Study, Study, Study!

That's what everyone's been doing lately.

My room, yesterday night.

This was before I ate dinner.. and took a break to talk to Mr.Octopus on the computer...

And this was around 12.30 am. -_-
But now I shall...

Its funny, really.
I really can't study 'til the day before an exam.
I mean, I can, but it just all doesn't go in till I open the book for the last time.

Anyway,
HUMAN COMMUNICATION = DUNZO!

Whee!
TWO PAPERS DOWN, TWO MORE TO GO!
My partner in crime : a certain someone who spent the weekend watching Ultraman and PowerRangers' clips on YouTube.
:) *cough cough*

While we were having lunch;
Jing grabbed hold of my phone and ...

GUILTY.

After it all, me, Munsuet, Jason and WeiHong loitered around, had a meal then went off to the library, where ....

-_-.

I headed home, only to find Candy, SOAKING WET.
And stinky x 10.
Somebody needs a bath.

And when I went, "HA. WHO'S BEEN PLAYING IN THE RAIN AGAIN?"
She fixed me with this - "I didn't do anything!" look she always has when she knows she's done something wrong.
-_-|
GUILTY.

Random conversation of the day:
(We were at the mamak beside the usual morning mamak, and the waitress came to take our order.)
Jason: Satu maggi goreng!
MunSuet: Dua maggi goreng!
Waitress: Tiga? Empat?
Us: LOL.

Alrite, i'm off to bury myself in Malaysian Studies papers.
:D

Labels: , ,