Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, April 09, 2007 @ 9:20 PM
A day of change..

First....

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
How well do you know me?
Well, TAKE THE TEST NOW :DDD

Second...

Random conversations:

Jason: *takes out the two special... ... um, round things he brought in his digi bag*
ZJ : how u gonna put it on?
Jason: *brings out sellotape*
Us: Ohhhhh.
ZJ: You're gonna wrap it around izit?
Jason: Donno (or something liddis lar i forget adi)
Syaf: sure akan jatuh right...
Jason: Use elephant glue.
Syaf&I : LOLOLOLOLOLOL (laugh till wan pengsan :P)

Alah Jason I forgot what the aunty said adi at the bubble tea shop -_- later oni post up lar :P

Third...

A lot of people (i mean a lot. nearly whole class lol) said I looked different today :P
Cos' I went to the hairdressers' on Friday cos' I seriously cannot stand my fringe - I eat curry mee, my fringe pun makan.
I eat yee min, my fringe pun makan.
So bye bye fringe!!!! *Snip*!

And I got new contacts... cos my old brand damn sucky canot take out so I went to change it and they gave me a full refund plus add-on some ringgit cos this new brand Acuvue abit more expensive.
And also my specs have to repair.

:) I'm still me lar alamak.

Labels: ,