Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, April 11, 2007 @ 11:16 PM
A day without bubble tea..

A year ago, I was still trying to master Photoshop. *click click*

After Malaysian Studies, a group of us hung around at MediaHub awhile.

Me being the dorky person that I am :P

Dis donkey with his sunglasses.

Random conversation(s) today:

Jason: I know you like to touch me but (I forgot what he say adi -_- .. sometin liddat lah) I won't let you today. -please correct this. LOL-
Geoffrey: Don't worry lah, I won't rape you in the day time, I will only rape you at night.
*all stare at Geoffrey*

Jason: *looks up from his computer* Today 11th ar?
Me: Nyahaha *evil grin*
Jason: LOL! No ah, 12th! :P
(Refer to previous post's random conversation)

Today was an okay sort of day.

Woke up late ;) and then rushed to dress and everything, hurriedly forced a breakfast of rice and curry down, then jumped into the car and mom rushed me to coll.
Slept on the way again.
Malaysian Studies was ...... :P
Spent talking, listening to music, more talking, camwhoring + a little of listening :D

Woooooooh!
NO MORE MALAYSIAN STUDIES CLASSES!!!!!

Syaf told me there was a GoodCharlotte concert next Saturday.
I WANNA GO I WANNA GO I WANNA GO I WANNA GO I WANNA GO I WANNA GO I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA!!!!!!!!
Even though GoodCharlotte can't really sing live, but then I WANNA SEE BILLY I WANNA SEE BILLY I WANNA SEE BILLY!!!!
Go with me? :D

Got to do my ECS Metamorphosis report, if not Miss.Catherine shall keeel me.
Hugs to all!

p/s: Oh yeah. To you. I ain't stupid. Bear that in mind.

Labels: ,