Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, April 11, 2006 @ 1:43 PM
Still trying to master Photoshop..

Xiaxue, oh, Xiaxue. I wish you'd have a Photoshop tutorial on as to how you're styling your pictures.

Eh, seriously, go to her blog, like, right now, and check it out. Her pictures (yes, the pictures of her clubbing), are so fab, and they're all done with Photoshop! That I still cant freaking master.

I'm now scouring Good-Tutorials.com for Photoshop Picture tips. About a handful of good ones, but my pictures don't turn out just the way they seem in the examples. They make it sound (and look) so freaking easy in the tutorials, but actually, its freaking hard in real life.

Crap. There goes my latest one. Down the dustbin.

Seriously, I wonder how Xiaxue does it. She's, like, what, 23? And she has expert Photoshop skills. And that's a big part in making her a blogger queen. I wanna learn Photoshop!! Any kind soul who'd teach me photoshop just like Xiaxue's?

I'll be very very very grateful if you do! :)