Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, April 10, 2006 @ 9:23 AM
Retro-ness.

I am SO loving retroness.

I love retro stuff. I just don't know why. I just need a touch of retro to every picture I Photoshop. It's just not it without a retro touch.


See what I mean? The retroness of this picture is the text. It's like, a retro touch. And the lighting, is SO freaking retro, i'm just lovin it :D. That's Constance swinging on the gate. I miss her sooo much. I wish she was still here in Malaysia. :(


This picture is SO retro. I love it too. *Smiles*. I love light blue brushes. They match with the pink, and therefore, black has to be used to complete the picture. Okay. I'm talking crap here, but I know. It's ... a new thing for me. I like I like.


Enough of the retro crap. More pictures!


Yes, everybody. Isn't he TALL?! He is, like, the tallest guy i've ever seen in my life, and he's in our class. And he's really shy.

When we were on our way to the cross country trial, our bus had stopped next to his bus. And he was at the window. We waved and he waved back. Joan waved again, but he ignored her and looked down.

So when we were in class, Joan went like, "Hmph! Jowen! You ignored me in the bus!" she mock whined. "Come! Replay!" She said, and then waved at him from across the room. She kept waving, and then, reluctantly, he waved back, and we laughed. :D

He's alright, actually. :)

If this picture wasn't dreamy, it would look like some Sri KL advertisement. Serious. The excellent photo quality and the sun was gorgeous. Super gorgeous.



The TELLETUBIES! It's the worst kiddy show ever on TV. Let me demonstrate. Four of the fucking teletubbies are standing on a hill, with intentions to roll down. All of then go rolling down the hill, screams of "WHEE!" echoing one after another. Then, when they are all safely on the bottom of the hill, they jump up and down and smile, and clap their hands, and go "Again! Again!" and they all climb up the hill. Then they go rolling down the hill again. "WHEE~" Oh god. Endless torture of repition. Only stupid, bored kids watch Teletubbies. Even, as a child, I only watched Barney and Sesame Street and Aerobic Dance For Kids.

Even now, I find Barney revolting.

Aight. I've been sitting here for the past 3 hours doing nothing but this. :D More pictures soon, I promise!

Muaccks!