Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, April 26, 2007 @ 1:34 PM
Musings.

Yesterday...

We were supposed to be heading towards TCPJ.
Geoff: Uh-oh, I made a boo boo ... we got on the wrong train.
Me: Huh?
Geoff: We're going the wrong way. We have to get down on the next station and wait 30 minutes for the next train and go back.
Me: .............
(After awhile and we chatted about how the place we were standing at smelt like pee)
Me: Hey look, isn't that WeiHong's place? ..... Heyyyy, wait a minute.... *gives Geoffrey a look*
Geoff: LOL

Celaka si Geoffrey. :P

-*-

Sorry, I haven't been blogging as much as I used to.
RO has taken a toll on me.
... I guess after something happened these few days that made me realize that someone just is different.......
I feel like quitting, but I can't.
It's complicated.

That person isn't just the same any more...
And I miss that person very much.

:(

-*-
Singing Oops I Did It Again, Uptown Girl and One Love in kBox with two certain people really really really was fun :P

*Cough*

Lets do it again some time :D LOL

Labels: , ,