Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, May 02, 2007 @ 3:04 PM
Because you bring out the best in me..

Numero Uno.

The post title.
It's a line from the old Blue song, Best In Me.
I know I know, Blue is very cheesy and very lame, but just this song, this one song... it just pierces through.



Number Two.

Okay, okay, what have I been up to lately?

The holidays have been .. well, fantastic.
Staying at home - though I prefer to go out more often.
And not to forget, shopping.

And yes, I still have to post up the post about what happened right after lagoon, and the post about Sports Day.
All coming soon soon soon, when I really have nothing to do.

Alrite?

Number Three

Cillian Murphy.
Is. A. Total. God.

Well, I liked him from since I caught sight of him in Batman Begins, but Christian Bale ... wooh.
He blew me away.

Well, in Sunshine though, with nicer hair and eyes the blue equivalent of Wentworth Miller's - I practically swooned right there and then.
He played Capa, the main character of the movie.
Well, I wussed out right in the middle of the movie, because of this stupid psychopath appeared and started killing people and all and I hate gruesome murder movies.
:(

Aw, you can't see his beeeeautiful eyes in this photo. :(


He's skinny, but gimme a skinny Cillian Murphy instead of a hunky hunk ANY DAY!
Cristiano Ronaldo excluded, because Cristiano Ronaldo is Cristiano Ronaldo.

He even looks hot enough to eat in a spacesuit.

:D

NYAAAAAAAAAA!

If you haven't noticed, I have a thing for pretty boys. :P

Number Four

ANYONE WANNA HAVE A GATHERING BEFORE THE HOLS ARE OVER?!?!?!?!

Labels: