Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, February 05, 2008 @ 12:17 AM
We were meant to live for so much more.

Here's my answer to all your "How was Switchfoot?" questions.


SWITCHFOOT


WAS


FUCKING


INCREDIBLE


to the point that i'm suffering Switchfoot withdrawal right now.

(So is LeeYee and Huai. I feel really emo when I listen to Switchfoot now but I can't freaking stop.)

I bet Switchfoot beat the other concert that was going on on the same day....

Pictures soon. I'm rather lazy now and my Photoshop pisses me off with its inability to display fonts normally.

Labels: