Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Saturday, January 19, 2008 @ 1:14 AM
Seven Deadly Sins.

Lust
Blond hair. Those intelligent eyes that tell so much. That jaw. That voice. That accent with a hint of a Southern twang. Mm...

Gluttony
I want food for the sake of wanting food. Well, sometimes. Most of the time.

Greed
I reeeeally shouldn't be thinking about those last few cookies in the cookie jar...

Sloth
I don't know what to do. Her whole world is crumbling around her, bit by bit, and yet, I don't know what to do...

Wrath
You know, I can't fucking stand you. I once had forgiven you, well, for just a little while, but now I don't freaking think so, pal. You will always be the person whom I hated you for, no matter how many times you tell people that you aren't - you are a creature full of malice, deceit and lies, and I want nothing more to do with you.

Envy
Why are people responding to her so well, and not me, though i've been there all along? It makes me feel like ripping her to pieces, but all I can do is hope, and it's tearing me to pieces instead.

Pride
My head swells every time someone tells me something about something - and this intense feeling comes over me - this feeling of pride just shines through, and it really isn't helping my ego.

Labels: