Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, January 04, 2008 @ 2:00 PM
The awakening.

If you heard a bunch of kids screaming 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 and then going YAAAAAAAM SENGGG in a traditional chinese drinking cheer at the strike of midnight near a housing area in PJ, that was us.

Happy New Year guys. Here's to another year of fun, here's to another year of blogposts, another year of friendship, assignments, good health and here's to another year of CONCERTS.

First up, SWITCHFOOT!

I won't tell you where it is due to the limited amount of tickets.. (Whattt, I want tickets too, okay. Need to be selfish because I haven't bought my ticket yet :P) so there ya go. True Malaysian behavior for you.

Kay, i'm out. Lunchtime.

Labels: ,