Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, December 20, 2007 @ 4:09 PM
Blue-green eyes.

Before I delete these pictures off my computer after making several icons off them (yes, icons), i'd like to introduce to you my latest and current obsession, Alex Evans, introduced to me by Cami.

He's not even a celebrity, but his pictures are all over the Internet. Some even claim to be him, plastering his picture on their Facebook profiles and MySpace pages.

But only few know who he really is.

He's Alex Evans, alias Alex Heartbreaker, a designer, photographer and model at sixteen years old with amazing blue-green eyes that outshine everything else in every creative photo he takes of himself. He has his own clothing line, called Heartbreaker Clothing, and his hoodies, if I say so myself, are to die for, even though almost everything is all white, which, I presume is his favorite color.

I'm sure some of you have seen (and drooled over :P) some of his pictures.




I'm going nuts. His eyes just suck me in like a whirlpool.

Here are the icons i've made. Tell me if you took them. More to come!