Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, December 06, 2007 @ 3:03 PM
SOS.

I am, sadly, in college, with nothing else better to do than to type this out slowly while waiting for my mom to arrive.

Dara is sitting one computer away from me, and Zheng Joo's sitting on one of the not-so-comfy pleather armchairs behind me, listening to songs on my i-Pod.

The keyboard feels stiff under my hands as my fingers tap the rock-hard keys. It wouldn't hurt if Taylors decided to buy new keyboards and new computers for the students to use >_>

I. WANNA. GO. HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There isn't even Photoshop on this thing, for chrissakes.

YARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Labels: