Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Sunday, December 02, 2007 @ 12:33 PM
R.I.P, Old Friend.

My computer died on me yesterday.

Well, it's not exactly dead yet, because i'm typing this out, but it takes ages for me to erase something or even press enter, and even now, I'm resisting the urge to throw my mouse AND my keyboard at the screen.

But it's definitely dying.

I don't know what to do. And I have no explanation why my computer is this way. Before yesterday, it was working fine. And then when I came home yesterday night, WHAM.

*cries*

I have around 923 songs that I'm sad to lose, ALL my pictures - ALL my memories with the guavalians, all gone. ALL my click five pictures, my Panic! At The Disco stories, my self-called "masterpieces" on Photoshop, my 300+ P!ATD icons, my Bones quotes, my Photoshop brushes, my trusty Fonts ... all... gone.

Sure, I can still access them.

But it takes at least an hour to open a file.

I'm not kidding.

I wish I could save all of them. But my computer has this virus I'd gotten from one of the computers on the school's Media Hub, so yeah, that too. No files can be saved.

Now i've to wait ages for this guy to be cleaned/reformatted/revived.

R.I.P, old friend. I will miss you very, very dearly. *pats the monitor gently*

Labels: