Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, November 30, 2007 @ 12:12 AM
Not so much of a disaster after all..

Today.

I liked today.

Half the class - us - bonded over doing our Econs assignment in under two hours - I think it's one hour, to be exact.

As Lish and I tapped away on the laptop, I took a moment to look around the class - everyone in our group was doing something. Jason, Florence, Su and Zheng were at the back of the class, figuring out and drawing the graph for our mock-business.

Patricia and Jesslyn were running around taking everyone's Student ID numbers and names and they ran off to do the front cover in a jiffy.

Dara, Yan Sin and Jessica were at the front computer, discussing Marketing Strategies.

Everyone was shouting questions to each other from one side of the room to the other. I've never seen us work so efficiently before.

For the first time in a long long while, I actually felt kind of whole.

Yay us! Cheers to team Dessert Disasters. *raises mocktail glass*

Labels: ,