Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, November 21, 2007 @ 10:19 AM
TC5 in various positions LMAO.

CLICK FIVE


At a Photoshoot in Taiwan :
(that explains Joey's kind of lala clothes)

WTF BEN'S HAIR WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He looks like some German army soldier. Whyyyyy Ben whyyy did you let em gel back your fabulous blond mullethead? Whyyyy *cries*

"I like Kail (Kyle) with white shirtt!!! ♥♥♥ "
"Well, personally, I like Kail shirtless."
"LMAO WINNIE!"


BENNNNNNNNNNNNN WTF

Kyle, you sexy beast :)

And what is Joey doing?



At the Hard Rock Cafe in Taiwan, I think... No idea :

I LOVE Ben in quirky glasses. :)

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

KYLE IN FLOWERY BOXERS... and Ethan.. um.. in nothing at all?

(I'm kidding. He IS wearing very short brief-shorts.)


Okay. Must stop.

Don't want the Media Hub's computer to explode.

Labels: ,