Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, November 12, 2007 @ 6:35 PM
5 GAMMA.

no matter how far apart we are, we'll always stick together.

5 GAMMA REUNION OUTING 2007 :)
Date : 1st December 2007 (or was it 2nd? Will confirm later)
Time: God knows when. To be confirmed
Duration: WHOLE DAY! :D WHEEEE
What are we going to do: Ice skating, bowling, movie & buffet bbq/international dinner
Budget: around RM130

TELL STRICTLY GUAVALIANS ONLY.

Help pass on the message, please :) No guava should be left out.

Oh yeah.

Penang trip is OFF, therefore this reunion.

UNDERSTOOD? :D


For more information, please contact Miss. Ng Kai Sin.

Don't have her phone?

And you've been calling yourself a guavalian all this while. Tsk tsk tsk. XD

i've been having withdrawal symptoms lately. i miss each and every one of you and i'd give anything to be with you guys again. you're the friends that no other friends and people can replace.

here's some pictures i edited 2423525 months ago.
Um. We didn't do it. No, seriously.
Us with the bestest ever teacher on earth, Puan. Sanizah. Miss her like crazy man.

"Can touch ah?"
Some electric thingy the Physics students had to go through.
T'was great fun.

I wasn't a Physics student :P

LMAO this picture never fails to crack me up.

no one - i mean NO ONE can ever replace you guys. all we've got to do is hang on.

"Haha, that's the Winnie we all know and love!"

No. You don't know me.

The old me died when I set foot in college. I've become different. Different to the point that I don't even know myself any more some times. I'm trying my hardest to rediscover myself.

She's still hiding somewhere within me, waiting for her time to shine.

Labels: