Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Sunday, November 04, 2007 @ 9:33 AM
Nightmare.

i had a bad dream last night.

that's why i'm up so early - i never wake up before 10, and it's 9.33 am.

i ran to my dad's room instantly and checked if he is still snoring and breathing and yes, he is.

hallelujah.

i think i never cried so much while having a nightmare in my life before. god, my pillow is soaked with tears.

i must stop sleeping flat on my back. i must stop sleeping flat on my back. i must stop sleeping flat on my back. i must stop sleeping flat on my back...

on second thought, thank god i didn't buy that dreamcatcher for five ringgit.

Labels: