Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Saturday, October 27, 2007 @ 10:13 PM
Hontoni. Sankyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

THANK YOU

Thank you guys for a wonderful birthday, really.

But hands down, the best present I received today was this big picture collage thing in a frame from Joan, Huai and Ter.

I super love you guys to bits man. We all went out today to One Utama and we watched the Last Legion, which was a total corny cheesy flick (which sort of copied LOTR in a few scenes) involved someone dying and someone crying over his death like a zillion times in the movie man. Aishwarya Rai's acting skills was pretty good though. Half of the time we expected her to break into Bollywood dance and run in circles around a tree or something.

Actually the few upsides to the movie were:

#1 TOTAL HOTTIE ALERT : ORLANDO BLOOM LOOKALIKE! Super Orlando Bloom lookalike man!!!! His name's Rupert Friend. :D

He's a new and upcoming actor that was the funny one in the movie.

AND he's currently dating Keira Knightley AND is rumored to be engaged to her WTF?!

Methinks Keira has a thing for Orlando lookalikes here.... since she can't have the real one...

LOOK AT HIM AND TELL ME HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ORLANDO BLOOM.
Watch the Last Legion.
Drop dead gorgeous can die x 10000000

#2: The little emperor boy was sooooooooo cute and he's a rising child actor. I can so see him in some famous movie when he grows up.


OH! And we ate Carls Jr. for lunch today. Portobello Beef Burger, I had. OMG the burger was so huge I couldn't even open my mouth wide enough to bite it. We had to flatten the burger by squeezing it, making all the cheese and juice drip down onto the table wtf :( ! AND THE FRIES. OMG THE FRIES. THE FRIES ROCK SOCKS MAN. Mc. Donalds, YOU HAVE A WORTHY COMPETITOR. And YOU LOSE. HA! Carls Junior's fries were soooooooooooooooooooo crispy and sooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooood. Can I repeat that? SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

Anyhoo, thank you - all of you - for your sweet messages and your calls (WeiHong, Joan&Huai and Mugen - my phone was nuts so I couldn't receive your call at all but I was in a movie anyway. Sorry, my favorite carrot :( ).

Pictures soon I swear.

Now, I need to get started on my Social Psych pair assignment (COUGH Geoffrey COUGH) before I crack my head tomorrow studying for Media Appreciation.

When will this war end?

Labels: