Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, October 17, 2007 @ 4:54 PM
It's caturday!.

OMG.

Before I ramble on any further, i'd like you people who love streetwear as much as I do to look at THIS website.


Sneaker, hoodies, awesome possum t-shirts and jeans GALORE!

Stumbled upon this site when I was looking through my streetwear LJ communities. It has EVERY single streetwear brand in there imaginable - from Harajuku Lovers and L.A.M.B. by Gwen Stefani to Paul Frank, Keds, Converse and even Adidas. I'm practically drooling all over my keyboard right now.

*adds notion of owning at least one item of every brand listed in Karmaloop to my "Things I Must Do Before I Die" list*

Aaaaaaaaaaanyways, i'd like you to meet a special furry friend of ours.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Isn't she adorable? She lives in our campus and every once in a while, she gets pregnant and has kittens. Her kittens play in the bushes by the pond like little tigers in the jungle. I'm serious! Hahah. Damn effing super cute.

The only thing is, we've never seen a male cat around at all, so how the hell does she get pregnant in the first place? 0_o

Maybe one of her kids.....

Whoa. Rewind. Incest. Ugh.

Anyways, I made some lolcat icons of Waffles, because her expressions are so damn adorable, don't you think?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Feel free to use them. Be sure to credit Waffles though! Being a cat's hard work.

Labels: , ,